RE TECH’s / 24/7 PC‘s primary mission is to provide academically and/or vocationally at risk individuals computer training and computer access. A secondary mission is to provide technology and training to other companies, not-for-profits, community groups, and schools.
We make the most of the equipment donated by refurbishing. As a last resort unused equipment will be recycled by environmentally safe methods. All usable equipment will be refurbished. Unusable equipment will be broken down into core elements and recycled.
The goals RE TECH / 24/7 PC has for 2014/2015 are to:
- Develop new partnerships to provide technology to those in need.
- Provide training materials to each computer recipient.
- Extend services through Central Washington including the evaluation of access and use of home technology in economically challenged areas.
- Work to upgrade PCs in hardware provided.
- Continue to develop supportive services, such as classes for at risk learners and job readiness training.
- Retain and recruit new dedicated volunteers who understand the mission and will take steps needed to accomplish RE TECH’s goals.
RE TECH \ 24/7 PC Classes
- Basic Computer Class
- Keyboarding / Data Entry Class
- Advanced Computer Class
- Computer Refurbishing Class
- Computer Accessibility Training
- Retail Training (POS)
- Inventory Training
- Life Skills Class
- Office Systems Training
- Web Design
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- On the Job Training (OJT)
- Elective Computer Classes